- Individual psychotherapy provides a unique environment to process emotions, gain insight, and understand undesired behavior. Through collaborative exploration, we will discover what has kept you feeling stuck. I provide individual therapy to adults of all ages and genders with a specialization in men’s issues.
- Learn more about how therapy with men is different and how we've misunderstood depression in men here.
- Areas of Focus
- Anger Management
- Career Concerns
- Domestic Violence
- Family Concerns
- Grief and Bereavement
- Men’s Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Veteran & Military Issues
Strong partnerships are built upon trust, reliance, and intimacy. Sometimes these aspects of a relationship are disrupted, leaving couples feeling disconnected and unable to meet their partner’s needs. Couples therapy provides an avenue for partners to repair these bonds and regain a thriving relationship.
Men's Group Therapy
- There are certain insights that can only be gained in the context of group therapy. This is especially true for men. Many men feel conflicted in pursuing therapy because they believe a man should solve his own problems and control his emotions.
- These fears of inadequacy and powerlessness often lessen for men in group therapy. This weekly men’s process group is open to any self-identified man who hopes to explore identity, roles, and experiences that men commonly face.
- Contact us here to inquire about availability in this group.